Friday, September 19, 2014

Lily's THIRD Angel Day

Almost exactly a month later and now I'm documenting. We celebrated Lily'sthird Angel day on August 16th. I can't believe it has been that long andthen again it feels longer some days too.
One thing will always be for sure, I am grateful that she came to our family. I am privileged to be her mother. I have a hard time finding words for the gratitude and love I feel of my Father in Heaven. His plan is perfect. 

As long as our kids enjoy sending up balloons, we will keep doing it.  I enjoy hearing the things they say while the balloons "go up to heaven to Lily".
We haven't written notes and attached them before this year.  I enjoyed this addition.  It was also sweet to see what the kids wrote because they felt like she would get them.
We took blankets to Ogden Regional again.  They were very appreciative and kind.  This year I didn't make a single blanket.  All of these came from my friend Esther and her husband.  I am so, so grateful that they thought to do that.  I am not sure we would have made it to the hospital with any blankets if it weren't for them.  The staff LOVED them!

One thing I am learning is that the veil is very thin.  Those of our loved ones on the other side are aware of us.  I hope that Lily is pleased with what we choose to do to honor her and show our gratitude to our Heavenly Father that she is part of our forever family.  Because we are grateful.  We really are!

No comments: